fitness influencer Anna Victoria encourages her fans and followers to achieve their fitness goals by sharing before and after photos of her success stories. Victoria posted a video of herself working out wearing purple and pink exercise gear, and also featured other women who have used the Fit Body app to achieve their goals. “When you don’t give up🔥🤩…that’s when the magic happens!! This journey is never easy, but it’s always worth it. Join me in giving a big round of applause to each and every one of these women!!👏👏 👏,” she captioned the post. She shares Victoria’s top fitness tips.
Victoria starts her day with oatmeal, four scrambled eggs, and vegetables. “When I tell people I eat four eggs, they say, ‘Are you OK? Do you need to go to the doctor?'” “But it’s old science that says eggs are bad for you. Eggs. That gets boring, so I add vegetables like asparagus, zucchini, and tomatoes.” she said Harper’s Bazaar. “This is my breakfast almost every day. My meal plans are different, but I’m a creature of habit and I just like the same routine every day.”
Victoria avoids an “all or nothing” mentality when it comes to fitness, saying even 10 minutes a day can make a difference. “You don’t have to work out every day to see progress; doing so can actually hurt your progress.” She told Fit Body App. “Rest days are growth days. I recommend a maximum of 5-6 workout days, one of which is cardio only. You absolutely need a rest day or two, I said.” I know I’ve said it before, but don’t underestimate the benefits of just 10 minutes of sweating a few times a week. Something is better than nothing. ”
Victoria uses her grill to enjoy delicious, protein-packed dinners. “Luca and I always eat grilled chicken.” she said Harper’s Bazaar. “It’s amazing how different and how much better the chicken tastes when you grill it instead of cooking it on the stove. Luca is actually the cook in the family, so I like the sauce with balsamic vinegar and lemon or something.” I’m going to make something.’ And then all that was left was vegetables and sweet potatoes. I love sweet potatoes. ”
Victoria wants mothers to relax and get back into their fitness routine after giving birth. “Don’t rush. Many moms have tried to resume their prenatal lifestyle and exercise levels three months postpartum, only to end up with a host of problems, including diastasis rectus abdominis, prolapsed uterus, and incontinence. I hear there are.” she said oxygen magazine. “Everything has a season in life, and while I’m a big believer in taking care of your physical health, sometimes that really just means resting and taking it easy,” says Victoria. “Time flies, so enjoy every precious moment of your newborn or baby while it lasts!”
Victoria focuses on good habits that can be carried forward when willpower is low. “Motivation is overrated. I’m probably 30% motivated. The other 70% is dedication.” She told Fit Body App. “The moment you stop waiting for motivation and start manifesting it regardless of how you feel is the moment the magic happens. Focus on dedication, not motivation.”