- Planet Fitness has seen an influx of new members in the first few weeks of the new year, raising questions about whether the gym will be open on New Year’s Day.
- Many Planet Fitness locations are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except on holidays, and the franchise plans to welcome members with adjusted holiday hours on both New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
- Planet Fitness’ planned schedule for the holidays is to close early on New Year’s Eve. 5:00pmand to stay open late on New Year’s Day. 5am and 8am.
As the clock strikes midnight and the new year begins, many of us are full of resolutions and a desire to start a fitter, healthier lifestyle. It’s no surprise that gyms like Planet Fitness are popular spots for people looking to get into fitness. But before you lace up your sneakers, you may be wondering, “Can I start the new year off with a workout at Planet Fitness?” Take a look at the details of Planet Fitness’ New Year’s Day schedule.
Planet Fitness New Year’s Day Business Hours
As January 1 approaches, it’s important to know when you can go to the gym. Below is a summary of Planet Fitness’ opening hours during the New Year’s festive period.
- Planet Fitness is generally open seven days a week, but holiday hours may vary.
- Expect doors to be open both New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
- On New Year’s Eve, gyms are likely to close early, giving staff and members a chance to ring in the new year.
- After a countdown and celebration, Planet Fitness typically reopens in the early hours of New Year’s Day.
Planet Fitness’ regular holiday schedule
Schedules may vary by location, but here is Planet Fitness’ average schedule for the new year:
- New Year’s Eve: The last training of the year concludes with an early closing time, usually around 5 p.m.
- New Year’s Day: Start your resolutions in stride by opening your doors later than usual between 5am and 8am.
Remember to double check with your local Planet Fitness as times are subject to change. Once you’ve set your workout schedule, you’re ready to start a healthy and great new year.
To learn more about your local Planet Fitness’s specific holiday hours, be sure to visit their official website.