Welcome to TechRadar’s 24 Weeks of Get Fit! This week, we’ll be posting articles to help you get the most out of your fitness technology and get a fresh start this year.
If you’re new to exercise or just starting your fitness journey, it might be time to use the best fitness tracker or the best under-desk treadmill to ensure you hit your 10,000 steps. Some people may want to try jogging. We’ll detail all the kit you need to run your first 5K, including the best fitness apps to try completely free.
On the other hand, you may be an experienced runner or fitness enthusiast looking for a new challenge. This could be the year you run your first marathon or buy a stationary bike like a Peloton bike. Or maybe you’re an avid runner and your goal for 2024 is to train for a triathlon.
There’s advice from experienced open water swimmers (including Ironman World Champion Lucy Charles Barkley) and kit guides on everything you need to start swimming, cycling and running. Plus, we’ve got a selection of seriously healthy recipes for the best air fryers, as well as guidance on foods to avoid.
To find all Get Fit content, look for the purple badge above. This article will be updated daily as the event’s “content page.” Get ready for a great year – get fit for 24!
Here’s the 24-week Get Fit schedule:
- Monday: I ran like Henry Cavill every day for a week and hated it.
- Tuesday: 3 Free Fitness Apps for Beginner Runners and 3 Things I Learned After Walking 10,000 Steps Every Day for a Week
- Wednesday: What to buy before your first 5K and a beginner’s guide to running from the couch to 5K.
- Thursday: The best way to use a stationary bike for fitness and 5 things you need to know before taking your first open water swim
- Friday: 4 High Energy Air Fryer Recipes and 7 Foods to Avoid Before Running
- Saturday: What to buy before your first triathlon and what it’s like to swim, bike and run 226 kilometers in one day